15 December 2008

UGGly Phenomenon

I saw a girl in Costco wearing these 'HI I JUST KILLED AN APE' boots!
My co-worker made me promise to NEVER EVER wear them even though they are running rampant here in Utah.


No worries. I reassured him that I would NEVER EVER wear something that looked as if someone had chopped off the legs of a gorilla and made them unto some UGGly boots.

Talked to my BFF in Oklahoma about it. Just dont get the Ugg boot Phenomenon. They sure are comfy so just make sure you dont stomp around in the PRIMATE kind. Someone might thing you got them at your local ZOO!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, those are impressive...Are they really popular up there??

Anonymous said...

Holy freak! Someone found Big Foot and chopped off his legs! This is disgusting!

Stacey said...

Ha ha ha! No kidding! it's horrible!

NVP2Be said...

That is hilarious! Are those things for real?

Stacey said...

Yes they are for real, and yes people actually wear them. It has been snowing and apparently Big Foot boots are in. LoL

Stacey said...

Yes they are for real, and yes people actually wear them. It has been snowing and apparently Big Foot boots are in. LoL